Call for Applications: Photography Workshop in Kigali
Kwanda Art Foundation (KAF), in collaboration with GIZ – Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit and Goethe Institut Kigali are organising the Second PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP – that is taking place between 08.08. – 12.08.2016 in Kigali.
This photography workshop will focus on sharpen their skills as visual storytellers in understanding the fundamental rules of photography, exploring examples of visionary photographers and in practical hands-on sessions in the field together with the passionate mentors. The five days workshop will consist of theory sessions and practical fieldwork in groups and in individual assignments.
- Applicants must submit a completed entry form ( Download here )
- 12 practicing photographers will be selected through an open call process
- A panel of judges appointed by GIZ – Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit will participate in the selection process
- Selected participants will be notified by July 30th 2016 .
Interested participants are required to submit the following information before
July 19th 2016 to email@example.com :
- A completed entry form (see above)
- A profile / short biography (max. 800 words) with recent picture(s) that will be used for publicity
- A motivation for your participation in the training (max. 500 words)
- A sample of work (6 – 15 images with 2000 px maximum size)
Kwanda Art Foundation will confirm receipt of your entry form. A professional team will assess the submissions received and decide which individuals will participate in the second 2016 Photography Workshop.
|Kwanda Art : Documentary Photography Workshop with Kibuuka||THE ANTICIPATED RAYS – Solo Exhibition by Moses Izabiriza|
|Kwanda Art : Documentary Photography Workshop with Kibuuka|
|THE ANTICIPATED RAYS – Solo Exhibition by Moses Izabiriza|